Install and Usage

Jan 31, 2010 at 5:07 PM

Hi All,

first: It is a good idea to tell more about "how" to install the tool. A simple "Drag" and usage like "<cc1:RichTextEditor ..." isnt it.

Either you add a "<%@ Register Assembly="RichTextEditor" Namespace="AjaxControls" TagPrefix="cc1" %>" on top of your markup page, or (better):

add in Web.Config like "<add tagPrefix="rte" namespace="AjaxControls" assembly="RichTextEditor"/>" in section pages | control.

But, may be, you think about all USers of the tool are profi enough to do it by themself :-)

Okay. Much more important:

==> How can i get access to the content of the rte? I await properties like "HtmlText" or something like that to have access to that content.

==> I implement a button to test the rte. But in the click-event i did not see the text input made before. How can i get access to the current content?

Regards

Feb 1, 2010 at 4:25 PM

Cool Tool without Reply/Support is a "No Tool"... :-(

Feb 24, 2010 at 7:41 PM

Not sure if you figured this out yet, or not...maybe too little too late. I found this on another post.

You need to modify namespace.

<%@ Register Assembly="RichTextEditor" Namespace="AjaxControls" TagPrefix="cc1" %>

Jul 28, 2010 at 11:52 AM
I used it for email editor. After To and From field i used it but its not work finely. what should i do to execute it successfully? Is there any solution to overcome this problem?
Jul 28, 2010 at 12:24 PM

I used Richtext editor  but now how to access its values .?

I want to send whole message value to another method.

How to do it?